Oh, for the record as soon as my mom and dad said I was sleeping through the night in the post back in March, I promptly stopped and demanded attention and milk at all sorts of ungodly hours again. I thought my family wanted to reminisce about my schedule this time last year and hear me practice my new words, but they're not as chipper about this all-night, every night nursing bit and keep saying "it's a growth spurt" or "maybe it's a tooth". Don't tell them but I just like the attention and once they started coming downstairs for my howls, why soothe myself back to sleep with some stuffed animals that only sing their ABCs? Mom and Dad are much more fun.
Photos:
1) me, smirking that I successfully woke them both up again
2) my chicken legs and new diaper rebellion
3) Tiegan the Bruiser



No comments:
Post a Comment