Monday, March 16, 2009

Is it Spring yet?

One really big lifestyle improvements to report: Tiegan is sleeping through the night. I have hesitated to say that out loud for fear that he'd hear and decide it was just a phase, but it's been a few weeks now and... I think we're safe. Hard for non-parents and people who haven't been tortured or been through basic training to appreciate the miserableness of chronic sleep deprivation. And if parents remembered it better (memory being one of the many casualties of not sleeping), I'm convinced nobody would have more than one child. I was ashamed the other day when my first emotion upon hearing of a friend's wife's pregnancy was relief that it's not us. Anyway, we're feeling great, the kids are both healthy and hilarious, and the best four days of the sports year are mere days away. We're ready to call it: Spring is here.

1 comment:

todd said...

Getting close to the two-month mark in between blog posts. I'm just saying.